GodMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodMS

WelCome To GodMS (Maple Story Private Server)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  GodMS Game RegisterGodMS Game Register  Log inLog in  

Apply To Be A Forum Moderator

Go down 
+3
Eclipse
todumbtodie
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Apply To Be A Forum Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Apply To Be A Forum Moderator   Apply To Be A Forum Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:25 am

Please Write Down Your:
username
E-mail address
country and location
Online time per day ( on forum only)
Why do you wish to become a Moderator of this forum?
Tell us about yourself
Back to top Go down
http://topms.web-rpg.org
todumbtodie
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Apply To Be A Forum Moderator   Apply To Be A Forum Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:06 am

username: todumbtomage (ingame) on forum well like ya know todumbtodie
E-mail address: (everybody can add me if ya want Razz)
country and location:
Online time per day ( on forum only):
hmm arround 1hour-2hours its mostly i look if there are new messages on the forum and try to help.
becuz i like to help people with problems and always been an forum person as ya see iam pretty active on the forum to if ya look to my post Razz
Tell us about yourself
iam and very kindly person who always tries to help people with problems.
iam always in to learn more and i want to help to make the forum bigger with more ppl.

well thats about it i hope this is good for ya and good luck to all otter people who apply
afro

Last edited by todumbtodie on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Menber

Male Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : Ice Skating
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Apply To Be A Forum Moderator   Apply To Be A Forum Moderator I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:44 am

username:Eclipse
Email address: underk949@gmail.com
country And Location: NewYork, United States
Online Time Per Day: 4-5 or 5-6
i like to help people in real life i sorta work with a group for kids or teens with issues and help then overcome obsticles
it's very cool and i liek to continue to help others
Tell us about yourself:
Well i was a gm in a private WoW server so i'm used to helping with problems and questions i'm a hard worker
i'm a good kid no cursing no going far with jokes and very strong against peer presure lol
loves to laugh like classical music and my favorite Hobbie is Ice Skating.

well i hope you like my application and hope i am chosen
thank you
Back to top Go down
xVelourium
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
xVelourium

Male Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : Warehouse
Humor : Everything
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Apply To Be A Forum Moderator   Apply To Be A Forum Moderator I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:23 pm

Username: xSephiroth
E-Mail Address:
xVelourium@live.com
Online Time: 4-7 Hours
I wish to become a Moderator cause it is something i have wanted to do forever on a game website, i like to help people solve their problems that they are having and I like to keep things nice and organized so it is easier to find.
Tell us about yourself
Well i am currently a fulltime employee for a company calle Finning Canada, I have been working there for about 3 years now and i love my job. In my spare time i like to hang out with friends and play rockband. I have a great sence of humor and i like to laugh.
I have been currently playing Maple Story for going on 3 years now seem to like the game and will be playing for a time to come.

Last edited by xVelourium on Mon May 19, 2008 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boboy880927
Menber

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Apply To Be A Forum Moderator   Apply To Be A Forum Moderator I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:11 pm

Username: Makiy0,Makiyo,Mak1yo
E-Mail Address:sboboy@hotmail.com
Online Time: 6-10 hour
I wish to become a Moderator cause it is something i have wanted to do forever on a game website, i like to help people solve their problems that they are having and I like to keep things nice and organized so it is easier to find.
Tell us about yourself
Well,i am a crayz fan of maple story long time ago..btw tht i also a online player in alot of game..especially maple story..so i hope i can be the moderator in this server to help player in problem..^^
Back to top Go down
jesper1517
WebMaster
WebMaster
jesper1517

Male Number of posts : 268
Job/hobbies : School / Game Shop

PostSubject: Re: Apply To Be A Forum Moderator   Apply To Be A Forum Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:23 am

I Know I Am Already A Moderator But I Do This For Fun.

Username: Jesper
E-Mail Address: Jesper1517@hotmail.com (add if you want)
Online Time. 3-5 Hours A Day Somedays Im Not Online At All But I Am Going To Change My Scheme a litle bit later.
Why I Wish To Become A Moderator On The Forum
I Wish to Become A Moderator Beacuse I Would Like To See How The Server Changes And Follow It All The Way To Top 5 And Maybe Also To The First Place On The List. I Also Want To Become A Moderator Beacuse I Like To Solve Problems And Much Of The Problems And Bugs I Have Been Exopsed By My Self Somtimes The Users Helped Me And I Often Helped them.
Tell Every One Else About Me
Yea My Name Is Jesper I Am All The Time Reserved For My Soccerteam My Work And School. (I work On Game.) I Got One Syster And my parents. I Also Got A Dog And My Favorite School Subject Is Ofcoure English. I Am Crazy with my friends in reality and Gently to the girls. I Am Also Careful When I Am Out On The Internet With People I Met and things like that. On my spare time i am playing in a soccer team called Kvibilie Bk. We Are Playing Division 1. Im Very Intrested Of Computers. My Weight is 82 and Height is 194 at the moment. i got 6 pack and im often helping Old People over the road (Kiding) Yea And I Am Also A Funny Person But I Can Be Very Serious when people are coming with their bad Jokes. That Was Some Info About Me Hope It Is Enough
Back to top Go down
todumbtodie
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator

Male Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Apply To Be A Forum Moderator   Apply To Be A Forum Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:53 pm

ok good man now we know some of ya to ^^
Back to top Go down
veget
Menber

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Apply To Be A Forum Moderator   Apply To Be A Forum Moderator I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:52 am

Hi my names is Roby my account ID is veget, this isnt an application for be moderator but for be GM i maked a new account for this rason so i telled u my ID (veget)

-veget
-Hygure (I'm 17 years hold)
-Italy (Naples)

-im log in for nearly 8/9 hours because whenever i play to the game im log in in the forum too

-Ill be a anti-hacker i know all the place of maple and the hackers cannot excape, and ill try to help all the guys who dont know the npc functions

-I'll try to resolve all the problems of the ppls and I'll organize a good sistem for report the hacks

-This is a perfect forum he only need to be more active and ill try to do it

-You can trust me cuase I play on this 10/12 hours for days and i realy like it. You can also trust me cuase I like help ppls whit problems and because i played to the original server of maple story since 2 years (fire mage lv 91/ white knight lv 102 not hacked)

MSN: mehock29@hotmail.it

-I usually play when from you want and night, this cause I am Italian and I have different schedules this for me is a big vantage cause so making an overseeing would be had 24 hours on 24

-I'm adapting very fast to new things and I'm very certain that I'll perform very well

-I have been dreaming of being a GM for a long time, and when I first found out that Private Servers of MS exist I immediatly thought about my chance of being a GM may can become real. Secondly, I think I can deal very good with people and act nice and friendly. Thirdly, I'm able to communicate in a high level of English which is important for a GM to have.

-I realy like this game for the reborn sistem nx items free it is beautifoul!!!

-I can be very friendly and helpful man, and I belive that as more authority you get, the more friendly you have to be.

MSN: mehock29@hotmail.it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply To Be A Forum Moderator   Apply To Be A Forum Moderator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply To Be A Forum Moderator
Page 1 of 1