GodMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodMS

WelCome To GodMS (Maple Story Private Server)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  GodMS Game RegisterGodMS Game Register  Log inLog in  

Do you like this server?

Go down 
+2
Gu4rdi4n
Djlittle
6 posters

Do you like this server?
Yes
Do you like this server? I_vote_lcap88%Do you like this server? I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 15 ]
No
Do you like this server? I_vote_lcap12%Do you like this server? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Djlittle
Menber
Djlittle

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Do you like this server? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like this server?   Do you like this server? I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:41 pm

Twisted Evil Well Tell us Do you like this server? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gu4rdi4n
Menber

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you like this server?   Do you like this server? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:48 am

Lol, i cant find the client to download the game any links ?? LOl
Back to top Go down
hansen1988
Menber

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Do you like this server?   Do you like this server? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:55 am

Yes and no.
No for too low drop rate, no NPC selling stars for us hermits, and no transporter(such as to el nath and herb town).
YES for everything else.
Back to top Go down
whatsabandit
Menber

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Do you like this server?   Do you like this server? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:49 am

hansen1988 wrote:
Yes and no.
No for too low drop rate, no NPC selling stars for us hermits, and no transporter(such as to el nath and herb town).
YES for everything else.

no transporter?

The ships that take you to orbis and such they teleport to mu long, ellinia, ludibrum all of them
Back to top Go down
Djlittle
Menber
Djlittle

PostSubject: Re: Do you like this server?   Do you like this server? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:57 pm

Gu4rdi4n wrote:
Lol, i cant find the client to download the game any links ?? LOl

Here

GodMs Client: http://www.mediafire.com/?4wu0ncme2tt(RuN GodMS.bat)

GodMs Register: http://5.206.14.41/

GodMs Forum: http://topms.web-rpg.org/

Open The Godms.bat
Back to top Go down
jesper1517
WebMaster
WebMaster
jesper1517

Male Number of posts : 268
Job/hobbies : School / Game Shop

PostSubject: Re: Do you like this server?   Do you like this server? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:21 pm

I love the server i like the exp alot but the Drop rate is to low. I was trying in 5 hours at Florina beach for getting korean fan and il never got it so change drop rate to 50 or something not 10
Back to top Go down
Djlittle
Menber
Djlittle

PostSubject: Re: Do you like this server?   Do you like this server? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:40 pm

cool guys if i became GM i would help make the server but the owner doesn't think im a good GM and he hasn't even tested me or anything... i dun kno why he doesn't think im good >.>
Back to top Go down
Djlittle
Menber
Djlittle

PostSubject: Re: Do you like this server?   Do you like this server? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:41 pm

and btw the things in kerning cost too much i jus got a hair coupon and the NPC doesn't work ...
Back to top Go down
jesper1517
WebMaster
WebMaster
jesper1517

Male Number of posts : 268
Job/hobbies : School / Game Shop

PostSubject: Re: Do you like this server?   Do you like this server? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:19 pm

Try the Henesys Hair Cutters i think they works. And Btw i think the thins in Kerning Item Seller is to expensive to
Back to top Go down
Djlittle
Menber
Djlittle

PostSubject: Re: Do you like this server?   Do you like this server? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Nah i got a NLC coupon for 50m!!! and now i cant use it OR sell it so he needs to put prices down to like 100k for each thing
Back to top Go down
hansen1988
Menber

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Do you like this server?   Do you like this server? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:38 pm

Djlittle wrote:
Nah i got a NLC coupon for 50m!!! and now i cant use it OR sell it so he needs to put prices down to like 100k for each thing

100k is too low IMO, 10-20m would be nice. Killing one red drake already give you like 100-200k.
Back to top Go down
bishop
Menber

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you like this server?   Do you like this server? I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:38 am

My recommandation is all the hair coupon at 10m, colour at 5m , face and skin at 7.5m.
Level 100/98 weapon at 150m, Custom npc that sell Level 98/100 armour ( Dont have yet..) at around 1-5m and megaphones for least or equal to 1m.
Back to top Go down
Djlittle
Menber
Djlittle

PostSubject: Re: Do you like this server?   Do you like this server? I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:52 pm

bishop wrote:
My recommandation is all the hair coupon at 10m, colour at 5m , face and skin at 7.5m.
Level 100/98 weapon at 150m, Custom npc that sell Level 98/100 armour ( Dont have yet..) at around 1-5m and megaphones for least or equal to 1m.

yeh thats good prices
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like this server?   Do you like this server? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like this server?
Page 1 of 1