GodMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodMS

WelCome To GodMS (Maple Story Private Server)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  GodMS Game RegisterGodMS Game Register  Log inLog in  

NEED HELP !!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jesang6270
Menber

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-13

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:18 am

somebody know why my maple story always patch 2 times when i start the godMS.bat ??

and after that it will stop at Base.wz Neutral

i had tried to change my clients

1st i used the v53 client that i used to play on this server when it was still v53 and it stuck

2nd i used another v53 client (the setup have different size than the 1st one i used so i tried ) and still stuck in Base.wz

3rd i used the v54 from global server and tried to patch it using the global manual patch but the manual patch also stuck in Base.wz

4rd i used the same global client v54 but instead of using the global manual patch, i just copy and paste the godMS client and bat and run the bat but still also stuck in Base,wz

somebody plss help T_T since few days i have been trying and nothing is working T_T
Back to top Go down
jesper1517
WebMaster
WebMaster
jesper1517

Male Number of posts : 268
Job/hobbies : School / Game Shop
Registration date : 2008-05-08

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:24 am

Okay download Mapestory patch 0.54 normal with maple global patch. and then Download the Godms ile now and this time don't use the ms comando file this time use normal Godms.exe
Back to top Go down
xVelourium
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
xVelourium

Male Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : Warehouse
Humor : Everything
Registration date : 2008-05-09

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:33 am

Jesper do you happen to know if the accounts got deleted again?
Back to top Go down
todumbtodie
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator

Male Number of posts : 104

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:34 am

the commando works for me now fine first did deleted everything reinstalled the game download the client ofgodms again and then did put the old command file and it works fine to me xD
Back to top Go down
jesang6270
Menber

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:30 am

JESPER: its not working cause when i use patch normally use the global patcher it also stuck at Base.wz

TODUMBTODIE: wat do u mean by the old version???

OMG T_T somebody help T_T
Back to top Go down
todumbtodie
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:11 am

did you try to delete everything reinstall the total game so delete the folder were the game is installed to.
and then reinstall the game when you done download the client of godms not the 1 that ya did juse first
and then dont put it in the game map.
first update ya game till its done.
then put the client of godms in the folder and then ya can play
Back to top Go down
jesang6270
Menber

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:55 pm

not working Sad
Back to top Go down
todumbtodie
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:00 pm

hmm then i have no cleu O.o and thats the first time now here on forum o.o
Back to top Go down
xVelourium
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
xVelourium

Male Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : Warehouse
Humor : Everything
Registration date : 2008-05-09

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:07 pm

Did you copy and paste a new folder or is god ms in the regular maplestory folder?
Back to top Go down
jesang6270
Menber

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Quote :

Did you copy and paste a new folder or is god ms in the regular maplestory folder?

i copy and paste in the regular maple story folder
Back to top Go down
jesper1517
WebMaster
WebMaster
jesper1517

Male Number of posts : 268
Job/hobbies : School / Game Shop

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:39 pm

Copy Your Normal Maplestory folder And Put It Somewhere You Can Find It. After That Move The Godms.exe File Into That Folder And Now Is It Your Time To Play The Game If You Do All As I Said
Back to top Go down
jesang6270
Menber

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:37 am

Quote :

Copy Your Normal Maplestory folder And Put It Somewhere You Can Find It. After That Move The Godms.exe File Into That Folder And Now Is It Your Time To Play The Game If You Do All As I Said

its the same :S

after i move it i try to use the godMS.exe but it said can't connect to the server

but if is tart the command it started patching again and stuck at Base.wz
Back to top Go down
todumbtodie
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:48 am

jesang did you put when ya installed the game the client already in folder and then updated? ore did ya update and then put did client in the folder?
Back to top Go down
jesang6270
Menber

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:10 pm

Quote :

jesang did you put when ya installed the game the client already in folder and then updated? ore did ya update and then put did client in the folder?

what i did was update then put client in folder
Back to top Go down
todumbtodie
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:14 pm

ok and ya had the new client and not an old 1 he
Back to top Go down
jesang6270
Menber

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:59 pm

ya i do use the new one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEED HELP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!!!   NEED HELP !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GodMS :: GodMS Discussion-
Jump to: