GodMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodMS

WelCome To GodMS (Maple Story Private Server)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  GodMS Game RegisterGodMS Game Register  Log inLog in  

Just wondering..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icarium
Menber
Icarium

Male Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : I just like being annoying.
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Just wondering..   Just wondering.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:58 am

Seems everyone is happy and that everyone are leveling, i find that kinda weird when the server has been down (atleast in my case) for the past few days.. anyone?

Is my Hamachi hating me? or am i banned for unknown reasons? (last time i checked i wasn't).. just find it funny that it says the server is down whenever GodMS ISN'T on Hamachi, which he hasn't been for like 4 days now.
Is this forum completely devoid of whiners that all other forums have? or am i the only one that can't log on and play? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ar6ch3r
Menber

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering..   Just wondering.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:20 am

what do u get when u try and launch the game?

any errors?
Back to top Go down
xVelourium
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
xVelourium

Male Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : Warehouse
Humor : Everything
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering..   Just wondering.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:46 am

The only time you can log in and play is when GodMs is on Hamachi, He isn't always on.
All you have to do is wait, it also depends on which time zone you live in compared to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering..   Just wondering.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wondering..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GodMS :: MapleStory Discussion Discussion-
Jump to: