GodMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodMS

WelCome To GodMS (Maple Story Private Server)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  GodMS Game RegisterGodMS Game Register  Log inLog in  

I cant do job advance?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flavour6
Menber

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-08

I cant do job advance? Empty
PostSubject: I cant do job advance?   I cant do job advance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:53 am

I did job advance late at night in my time zone, heard dad open door and turned off maple and screen and flew in bed. Now I left the quest w/ only 9 orbs. Whenever I click on intstructor now.. he only says "You've truely been a great hero"
Back to top Go down
Dx619
Menber

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: I cant do job advance?   I cant do job advance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:46 am

no no, you don't do it from the instructor Razz

Just go to duey, the guy with the package near the red truck, and he will advance you with no "tests" or anything. =)
Back to top Go down
jesper1517
WebMaster
WebMaster
jesper1517

Male Number of posts : 268
Job/hobbies : School / Game Shop
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: I cant do job advance?   I cant do job advance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:46 pm

Or if Duey says you are a great hero just run to the First job man and he will make you to 2nd job...
Back to top Go down
ReX
Menber

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: I cant do job advance?   I cant do job advance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:49 pm

yep go find duey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant do job advance?   I cant do job advance? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cant do job advance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GodMS :: Bug Report-
Jump to: