GodMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodMS

WelCome To GodMS (Maple Story Private Server)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  GodMS Game RegisterGodMS Game Register  Log inLog in  

few types of buggies spotted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mizuto
Menber

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-21

few types of buggies spotted Empty
PostSubject: few types of buggies spotted   few types of buggies spotted I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:44 pm

BUG1: Bishop unable to revive party member in Showa Town's Hideout (at the bain there)

BUG2: Skill Pickpocket orginally level 20 (max) and skill Meso Guard originally level 3. After defeating the cake in Kerning, both resetted back to level 0.

Got sick of it coz of bug2. No sp given back =.=. Had to slowly train to add back, but im sure that after some time, confirm reset back.

-_-'''
Back to top Go down
maxfabian
Menber

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: few types of buggies spotted   few types of buggies spotted I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:55 am

I dont think its the cake, i had the same problem
Its Spiegelman, hes suppose to max your 4th job skills, but instead he resets your 3rd Job skills to 0 T.T

I revived my friend in Showa Hideout, but at the Parlour, i didnt try it at the Bains place
Back to top Go down
bishop
Menber

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: few types of buggies spotted   few types of buggies spotted I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:37 pm

Really meh? If im not wrong zBishopz once revived me at bain 0,o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: few types of buggies spotted   few types of buggies spotted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

few types of buggies spotted
Page 1 of 1