GodMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodMS

WelCome To GodMS (Maple Story Private Server)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  GodMS Game RegisterGodMS Game Register  Log inLog in  

Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars?

Go down 
4 posters

should GoDMS have a NPC that sells Throwing stars or even cash Throwing stars?
only throwing stars.
Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars? I_vote_lcap47%Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars? I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
only cash Throwing stars.
Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars? I_vote_lcap0%Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
both cash and normal throwing stars.
Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars? I_vote_lcap33%Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
this is a bad idea.
Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars? I_vote_lcap20%Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
nfmus
Menber
nfmus

Male Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : playing ms!
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars? Empty
PostSubject: Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars?   Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:10 am

Think about it.....
Back to top Go down
jesper1517
WebMaster
WebMaster
jesper1517

Male Number of posts : 268
Job/hobbies : School / Game Shop
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars?   Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:34 pm

not both cash and throwing cuz for the cash shop throwing stars you need to donate money to the server. And throwing stars. yea sure some throwing stars but not the good one ok to ilibi stars but not like Ice ilibi or what it is called and not steelys and that things and they would cost 1 bil each. that i think would be a nice price. Beacuse with good throwing stars the sins would make shity high damage and own the Foj mobs easly so.
Back to top Go down
nfmus
Menber
nfmus

Male Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : playing ms!
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars?   Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:36 pm

o.O it'd be awsum if god actually adds them to godms!
Back to top Go down
maxfabian
Menber

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars?   Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:26 pm

No cash stars cuz that would be unfair to all the other jobs who dont have cuz stuff....
You could think about adding normal stars, but not high lvl ones like ilbis and hwabis
I would say tobis should be teh highest...
Back to top Go down
Abood93
Menber

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars?   Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:47 am

This is The only Freakin Server That Doesnt Sell Stars in NPC

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars?   Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should GoDMS have a NPC that sells throwing stars or even cash thhrowing stars?
Page 1 of 1