GodMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodMS

WelCome To GodMS (Maple Story Private Server)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  GodMS Game RegisterGodMS Game Register  Log inLog in  

WTF every time i start godms they say you need the newest client please help me!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathbringer
Menber

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-08

WTF every time i start godms they say you need the newest client please help me!!! Empty
PostSubject: WTF every time i start godms they say you need the newest client please help me!!!   WTF every time i start godms they say you need the newest client please help me!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:11 pm

i am playing like 4 ps and they say al the same things
Back to top Go down
jesper1517
WebMaster
WebMaster
jesper1517

Male Number of posts : 268
Job/hobbies : School / Game Shop
Registration date : 2008-05-08

WTF every time i start godms they say you need the newest client please help me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF every time i start godms they say you need the newest client please help me!!!   WTF every time i start godms they say you need the newest client please help me!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:13 pm

Hmm First u need version 0.53

If not make sure u don't got another maple story private server in the same folder .....
Back to top Go down

WTF every time i start godms they say you need the newest client please help me!!!
Page 1 of 1