GodMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodMS

WelCome To GodMS (Maple Story Private Server)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  GodMS Game RegisterGodMS Game Register  Log inLog in  

can anyone tell me how to get the secret spell scroll for 4th job

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yuyuyugigigi
Menber

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-10

can anyone tell me how to get the secret spell scroll for 4th job Empty
PostSubject: can anyone tell me how to get the secret spell scroll for 4th job   can anyone tell me how to get the secret spell scroll for 4th job I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:22 pm

can anyone tell me plz!!
Back to top Go down
jesper1517
WebMaster
WebMaster
jesper1517

Male Number of posts : 268
Job/hobbies : School / Game Shop
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me how to get the secret spell scroll for 4th job   can anyone tell me how to get the secret spell scroll for 4th job I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:07 am

What Secret spell scroll? Tell us more about it and we will help
Back to top Go down
yuyuyugigigi
Menber

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me how to get the secret spell scroll for 4th job   can anyone tell me how to get the secret spell scroll for 4th job I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:28 pm

secret spell scroll is sell from the Scroll Vendor located in EOS Tower: 44th Floor ,,
which is required to advance to fourth job..

''At Level 120, speak to Grendel the Really Old. He will send you to see Gritto of Leafre. The job instructor will instruct you to return the Heroic Star and Heroic Pentagon. They are dropped by Manon and Griffey, or obtained through buying the Secret Letter of Spell from Vega and giving it to Chief Tatamo of Leafre. Either way, return the items to Gritto and she will complete your journey as a Priest and advance you to Bishop! ''

after i go to find the Chief Tatamo of Leafre..
i go to EOS Tower 44th floor..
when i go to find Vega,,,he sells nothing!!
Back to top Go down
flamouck
Menber

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me how to get the secret spell scroll for 4th job   can anyone tell me how to get the secret spell scroll for 4th job I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:58 pm

you dun even need to do the quest! just go straight to the guy with the truck at any city and you can do job advancement instantly!
Back to top Go down
jesper1517
WebMaster
WebMaster
jesper1517

Male Number of posts : 268
Job/hobbies : School / Game Shop
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me how to get the secret spell scroll for 4th job   can anyone tell me how to get the secret spell scroll for 4th job I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:45 am

No go to duey the delivery man and he will make you to 4th job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me how to get the secret spell scroll for 4th job   can anyone tell me how to get the secret spell scroll for 4th job I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can anyone tell me how to get the secret spell scroll for 4th job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GodMS :: MapleStory Discussion Discussion-
Jump to: