GodMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodMS

WelCome To GodMS (Maple Story Private Server)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  GodMS Game RegisterGodMS Game Register  Log inLog in  

Acc banned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darkvamp86
Menber

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Acc banned Empty
PostSubject: Acc banned   Acc banned I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:03 am

As topic, my character, Tyrael (Marksman) and Jinowa (Bowmaster) had been banned. I hereby clarify that I did not use whatsoever hacking materials, instead I got banned because I did the skill Snipe. Jinowa meanwhile got banned for no reason...hope this matter can be solved quickly. Thanks
Back to top Go down
-freeren-
Menber

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Acc banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acc banned   Acc banned I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:45 am

darkvamp86 wrote:
As topic, my character, Tyrael (Marksman) and Jinowa (Bowmaster) had been banned. I hereby clarify that I did not use whatsoever hacking materials, instead I got banned because I did the skill Snipe. Jinowa meanwhile got banned for no reason...hope this matter can be solved quickly. Thanks

Yeah i got the same problem as you just that i levled my Ice Lightening mage to 120 in ludibrium and then i went to ticket boath and i clicked on the npc to get to Orbis and then i have been banned o.O Character name is 2ndFury.

Head GM (Admin) please fix that bug from me (unbann please)

by the way theres a topic about that Snipe is getting you banned. We are going through a server check in Few hours so maybe Admin will fix our Problem.

Anyways..................Keep VOTING FOR GODMS
Back to top Go down
jesper1517
WebMaster
WebMaster
jesper1517

Male Number of posts : 268
Job/hobbies : School / Game Shop
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Acc banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acc banned   Acc banned I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:58 am

Yo guys. You are not the only one who got this problem itäs much people and itäs a bugg in the database.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Acc banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acc banned   Acc banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acc banned
Page 1 of 1