GodMS

WelCome To GodMS (Maple Story Private Server)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GodMS Game RegisterGodMS Game Register  Log inLog in  

Acc banned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkvamp86
Menber

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Acc banned Empty
PostSubject: Acc banned   Acc banned I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:03 am

As topic, my character, Tyrael (Marksman) and Jinowa (Bowmaster) had been banned. I hereby clarify that I did not use whatsoever hacking materials, instead I got banned because I did the skill Snipe. Jinowa meanwhile got banned for no reason...hope this matter can be solved quickly. Thanks
Back to top Go down
-freeren-
Menber

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Acc banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acc banned   Acc banned I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:45 am

darkvamp86 wrote:
As topic, my character, Tyrael (Marksman) and Jinowa (Bowmaster) had been banned. I hereby clarify that I did not use whatsoever hacking materials, instead I got banned because I did the skill Snipe. Jinowa meanwhile got banned for no reason...hope this matter can be solved quickly. Thanks

Yeah i got the same problem as you just that i levled my Ice Lightening mage to 120 in ludibrium and then i went to ticket boath and i clicked on the npc to get to Orbis and then i have been banned o.O Character name is 2ndFury.

Head GM (Admin) please fix that bug from me (unbann please)

by the way theres a topic about that Snipe is getting you banned. We are going through a server check in Few hours so maybe Admin will fix our Problem.

Anyways..................Keep VOTING FOR GODMS
Back to top Go down
jesper1517
WebMaster
WebMaster
jesper1517

Male Number of posts : 268
Job/hobbies : School / Game Shop
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Acc banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acc banned   Acc banned I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:58 am

Yo guys. You are not the only one who got this problem itäs much people and itäs a bugg in the database.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Acc banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acc banned   Acc banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acc banned
Page 1 of 1