GodMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodMS

WelCome To GodMS (Maple Story Private Server)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  GodMS Game RegisterGodMS Game Register  Log inLog in  

Connection guide?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flavour6
Menber

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Connection guide? Empty
PostSubject: Connection guide?   Connection guide? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:10 am

I've been on a PS before and I know how it works. But I click the .bat file while on hamachi and it wont even start maple up. I think a connection guide is a thing to get
Back to top Go down
whatsabandit
Menber

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Connection guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection guide?   Connection guide? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:23 am

Did you try liek in teh recent 30 min or so? because server is down. Admin migth fix teh drop rates and some little stuff
Back to top Go down
Flavour6
Menber

Connection guide? Empty
PostSubject: Ill try later tonight   Connection guide? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:31 am

Even if server is down? Isnt the Play button supposed to pop up? Or just the conncetion is ended thing? Cause my Blue Play button doesnt even pop up when pressing the launcher and on my friends PS it pops up regardless of online or not?
Back to top Go down
whatsabandit
Menber

Connection guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection guide?   Connection guide? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:47 am

Flavour6 wrote:
Even if server is down? Isnt the Play button supposed to pop up? Or just the conncetion is ended thing? Cause my Blue Play button doesnt even pop up when pressing the launcher and on my friends PS it pops up regardless of online or not?

Well i know this serverr doesnt have the play button lol, whether its online or not, dont worry about that. Anyway the news on the button page is for mapleglobal nothing for ps's. The server goes into maple like autorun sort of. so yeah
Back to top Go down
Flavour6
Menber

Connection guide? Empty
PostSubject: ASDASDS   Connection guide? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:32 am

Do I need v53? I just updated to v54
Back to top Go down
whatsabandit
Menber

Connection guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection guide?   Connection guide? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:57 am

Flavour6 wrote:
Do I need v53? I just updated to v54

ya need v53 i believe
Back to top Go down
jesper1517
WebMaster
WebMaster
jesper1517

Male Number of posts : 268
Job/hobbies : School / Game Shop

Connection guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection guide?   Connection guide? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:14 pm

First u need to download hamachi and conect to the server GODMS1 and Password is 123
After that u has to download the patch.
Now put ur patch in the Maplestory Folder.(u need 0.53)
When u are done with that make sure u are conected to hamachi and then go to the register website and register. (u has to got hamachi on all the time if u want to play on this server) And then just log on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Connection guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection guide?   Connection guide? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connection guide?
Page 1 of 1