GodMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodMS

WelCome To GodMS (Maple Story Private Server)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  GodMS Game RegisterGodMS Game Register  Log inLog in  

is the server down or something?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sadstatuez
Menber

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-08

is the server down or something? Empty
PostSubject: is the server down or something?   is the server down or something? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:36 am

because i tried signing up for the regfistration and everything i have hamachi running so and so or is it jus the regs are closed it be nice if someone could tell me please thanx in advance
Back to top Go down
whatsabandit
Menber

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: is the server down or something?   is the server down or something? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:45 am

sadstatuez wrote:
because i tried signing up for the regfistration and everything i have hamachi running so and so or is it jus the regs are closed it be nice if someone could tell me please thanx in advance

Server is down for bug fixes/ drop rate fixes and little things too^^ dont worry itll be up soon.
Back to top Go down
jesper1517
WebMaster
WebMaster
jesper1517

Male Number of posts : 268
Job/hobbies : School / Game Shop
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: is the server down or something?   is the server down or something? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:33 pm

Yes the server was down for a while it got down in like 9 hours but it's up no so you can feel free to play. Hope i see you Ingame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is the server down or something?   is the server down or something? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is the server down or something?
Page 1 of 1