GodMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodMS

WelCome To GodMS (Maple Story Private Server)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  GodMS Game RegisterGodMS Game Register  Log inLog in  

Let's help this great server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSweetScience
Menber

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Let's help this great server Empty
PostSubject: Let's help this great server   Let's help this great server I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:43 am

Hello, my name is Tony and I'm 18. This is the first time I've ever played on a private server, and I love it. This server is great! I wanna help this server grow and become number one. I've only had the chance to play this server once, seeing as how all the rooms are full and the rooms I am connected to GodMS is rarely in. I want to know how to vote for and donate to this server. I would happily donate 15$-30$ a month for this server to keep going and for there to be more Hamachi rooms, as well as a way where we can all play 24/7, if possible. If anyone (preferably the creator of the server) can give the info on how to vote and donate, I will happily do so. I ask that we all contribute in some small way. This server has the potential to become number one. Let's help it realize that potential. IGN - Estrada

Last edited by TheSweetScience on Thu May 15, 2008 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xVelourium
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
xVelourium

Male Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : Warehouse
Humor : Everything
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Let's help this great server   Let's help this great server I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:09 pm

I totally agree with you on that, if there was a way to donate money to have the game up and running 24/7 i would.
Back to top Go down
DJGanjaGuru
Menber
DJGanjaGuru

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Let's help this great server   Let's help this great server I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:44 pm

well i just hope the server doesnt have to run on hamachi that way more people would play
Back to top Go down
todumbtodie
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Let's help this great server   Let's help this great server I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:59 pm

yea wish i could run 24/7 for godms i got the stuff and all only 1 problem my mom and dad xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's help this great server   Let's help this great server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's help this great server
Page 1 of 1